Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions outlined on this page serve as the legal agreement between the customer (hereafter referred to as “You" or “User”) and Docskart.com (hereafter referred to as “We,” “Us,” “Our,” or similar), a company that offers a wide range of materials and services which aims to help entrepreneurs in managing, and eventually, expanding their business.
It is strongly advised by Docskart.com that you read this agreement thoroughly before continuing the use of the website, upon which you agree to the provisions stated in this agreement. If, however, you do not agree to any or all parts of this document, please discontinue the use of the website immediately.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This agreement, known hereafter as the Terms and Conditions, is legally binding and enforceable. Users have been previously advised to read the contents of the agreement before proceeding with service use. As a user, your continued use of Docskart.com services shall immediately indicate you have read the terms and conditions and have therefore agreed upon the provisions stated herein. This states that you shall accept any liability or obligation that arises from your continued use of the website. Any violations of the provisions stated in the agreement may hold you accountable for liabilities in court.
AUTHORIZED USE OF WEBSITE
The User is authorized to use Docskart.com services only in accordance with the Terms and in good faith.
The User agrees that the services provided by the website shall not be used negligently, for fraudulent purposes, or in unlawful manners. Similarly, the User shall agree not to be involved in any conduct or action that could damage the interests or rights of Docskart.com.
The User shall not interfere with the function of the website or its services, most particularly in impersonating another user or person. The User shall agree not to carry out actions that could damage, make unavailable, overload, deteriorate, or impede the normal use of Docskart.com and other related services, as these actions could interfere with the services offered by the website. The use of robots, spiders, and other mechanisms, mobile application programs, or tool access, to control or copy any part of the website or the services offered are also prohibited, as is any other action contrary to the ordinary use of Docskart.com, or which infringes its interests without its express prior authorization. Similarly, obtaining, or attempting to obtain contents of the website using methods or systems not authorized by Docskart.com is also prohibited.
The User shall also be responsible for ensuring all the requirements, equipments, and softwares necessary for the use of the services featured on Docskart.com, and cover any costs required for the use of services provided.
The rights granted upon the user under the Terms and Conditions are personal and shall not be assigned to third parties, including affiliates or entities that are part of the same groups of companies, totally or partially, by any means without prior express and written consent from Docskart.com. Upon the provision of the services, the website can publish advertising to the provided services, whether related to the searched contents or not, which is expressly accepted by the user.
NOTIFICATIONS AND EMAILS
Providing Docskart.com your email address consents to the website’s use of such to send you service-related notices, such as those required by law, in lieu of communication via postal mail. Your email address may also be used to send you other messages such as changes to Service Features and/or special offers via our Newsletter. Docskart.com may provide other notifications via email notice, “push” mobile notifications, or through posting of information on the Docskart.com website, as determined necessary. Docskart.com reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to registered users. It is not responsible, however, for any automatic filtering that you or your network provider may apply to notifications sent to the email address provided to Docskart.com.
IMAGERY, CLIPS, TYPEFACES
All images, typefaces graphic designs, and artwork featured in the website are royalty-free. They form integral parts of the products offered on Docskart.com. The distribution or usage of these, separate from the template designs, are prohibited. Doing so will be considered a violation of the terms and conditions agreement.
DOCUMENT FILES AND TEMPLATES
Business and legal document templates available on the website remains the sole property of Docskart.com. Any use of the content without permission or standard license from the site shall deem the act as a violation of Intellectual Property Rights of the company and is therefore prohibited.
Upon download of a template under the standard license, you will be given the right to modify, alter, or change the template in any way as you see fit. However, the prerogative remain yours and Docskart.com is not under obligation to do any redesign of the product for your benefit.
ERRORS, CORRECTIONS AND CHANGES
Docskart.com does not represent or warrant that the Site be error-free, virus-free or free from other harmful components, nor do we guarantee that defects will be corrected. The website does not represent or warrant that the information made available will be accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make amendments to the features, functionality or content of Docskart.com at any time. We also reserve the right, within our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content as we deem fit.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CLAIMS
The website respects intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that an item or any content on the Docskart.com website infringes on any intellectual property right, including copyright, please take a look at the rights policy page or contact us.
Docskart.com reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement. We also take it upon ourselves to take action as we deem appropriate, including but not limited to the following: reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties; disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities. These information may include details relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses, and traffic information as necessary. Please do not hesitate to contact us for suspected unlawful activities.
LINKING TO THIRD-PARTY SOURCES
- Linking to Docskart.com: We reserve the right to insist that any link to Docskart.com be discontinued. The ability to link to the website shall also be revoked as the website finds necessary.
- Links from Docskart.com: The Docskart.com website and template downloads may contain links to other websites. We do not have any control or responsibility over anything posted on third-party sites, nor do we endorse or sponsor those sites, even those affiliated to us.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICIES PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Products of the company are documents used in the course of business or profession. Most of the products and documents displayed on the Docskart.com website or any of its subdomains are on an “as is” basis and are available as free downloads. They are, therefore excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable laws, from any warranty, expressed or implied, including any qualities for satisfaction or fitness. These products, which are available to users for free, are not due for return or refund,
In case of the products and services for which payment is required, the following policy applies and full refund of money paid shall be refunded within 7 (Seven) days by the same mode in which payment is received, under the following circumstances:
- The non-delivery of a product due to mailing issues with the email provider. In this situation, we recommend contacting the website directly for assistance. Such claims of non-delivery shall be submitted within seven (7) days from the order date, otherwise, the product is assumed to have been downloaded and received accordingly. Such claim shall be processed within (3) three days and in unresolved cased refund will be initiated after the said expiry of three days
- Problems with downloading or unzipping product files shall be directed to the Technical Support Team. Failure to contact the company regarding such problem within three days shall render the product download successful.
- Major defects upon any of the products will allow for reimbursement of the product by way of replacement of the product with another product. In case replacement is not possible within three days of receipt of claim, refund will be initiated as per the refund policy stated above in the same mode in which payment was received.
Docskart.com is not liable for damages that may arise from your use, or inability to do so, of the services and products provided. These services include but are not limited to the following: lost profits, direct or indirect damages, incidental, punitive or consequential damages.
The User is solely responsible for their own accounts, passwords, and related access. All activities taking place under their account is under the sole responsibility of the account holder and Docskart.com will not, cannot, shall not be held liable for its unauthorized use.
Links to Docskart.com found in other websites, on the other hand, are beyond the control of the company.
The Terms and Conditions agreement shall be interpreted, construed, and governed by the the appropriate laws and Docskart.com has the right to commence and prosecute any legal action before a competent court of jurisdiction to obtain an injunction or relief in any event appropriate for the company to do so. No action unless explicitly written, shall be construed as a waiver to the rights and privileges of Docskart.com as owners of the website. Any provision in this agreement deemed unenforceable by court shall not affect other valid provisions as outlined in the agreement.
Docskart.com serves the right to change, modify, amend, or terminate its Terms and Conditions, along with sale of products and services, without prior notice.
Parties involved in this agreement shall hereby agree and prefer that all other subsequent agreements shall be written and communicated in the English language.
Terms and conditions stated in the provisions of this agreement shall hereby be deemed enforceable, effective immediately.
Docskart.com shall not be liable for loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way due to the following circumstances:
- any errors or omissions from the website, as well as any services or products obtainable therefrom,
- the unavailability or interruption of the website or any features thereof,
- your use of the website,
- the content found on Docskart.com, or
- any delays or failures in performance beyond the control of the website.
The aggregate liability of Docskart.com, in connection with any claims arising out of, or relating to the site and/or its products, information, documents and services provided herein shall not exceed $100 and that amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies which users may have against us.
As a user, you agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of Docskart.com in any other medium which includes automated or non-automated “scraping.”
- These automated systems include, but are not limited to “robots,” “spiders,” and “offline readers,” among others, to access Docskart.com in a manner that sends more request messages than what can be reasonably produced in a period than humanly possible with the use of a conventional online web browsers. Such use revokes the permission to use materials from Docskart.com.
- Transmitting spam, chain letters, and other unsolicited promotional email materials.
- Attempting to interfere with or compromise system integrity or security, as well as decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running Docskart.com
- Taking action that could impose, as determined by Docskart.com at our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our website.
- Uploading invalid and illegal data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through Docskart.com.
- Collecting or harvesting any personal information, such as account names and emails from Docskart.com.
- Using the website for commercial solicitation.
- Impersonating another person or misrepresenting affiliations with other persons or entities, engaging in fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity.
- Interfering with the proper working of Docskart.com
- Accessing content on the website through unconventional means other than those provided or authorized by Docskart.com
- Bypassing the measures used to prevent or restrict access to the website, including, but not limited to features that prevent or restrict use, copying of any content, or enforcing limitations on use of the website.
For any questions or comments regarding the terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Docskart.com.
Products of the company are documents used in the course of business or profession. Most of the products and documents displayed on the Docskart.com website or any of its subdomains are on an “as is” basis and are available as free downloads. They are, therefore excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable laws, from any warranty, expressed or implied, including any qualities for satisfaction or fitness. These products, which are available to users for free and as such the question of order calculation does not arise.
In case of the products and services for which payment is required, product is ordered only after the product is custom generated and viewed by the customer. Customer is fully aware of the end product and he actively generates his custom project.
In case of custom services, the customer can cancel the services and request for the refund before the start of the next working day at 10.00AM Indian Standard Time. In, case of cancellation, refund will be processed in accordance with the refund policy of the company.